Agile Transformation Training and Coaching
Are you starting an Agile Transformation and it’s not proving straightforward? So many methods to choose from, so many ways to scale and it’s all about the mindset and culture anyway, except that won’t work without the processes and practical skills? Do you have to lead the change in the face of resistance or complexity?
Or do you simply want to kickstart your transformation with a clear vision and a realistic strategy to implement it? To become a strong transformational leader and to expertly steer your organisation through the uncertainty of a large transformation.
In our Agile transformation approach we go beyond standard Agile to draw on leading-edge techniques from executive coaching, leadership and psychology to give you a solid foundation to create personal and business success in challenging situations. We teach techniques from a wide range of Agile methods including Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, SAFe, Lean Startup and Evo.
We mix training, to develop your skills, along with practical workshops and ongoing coaching to enable you design and implement the transformation that’s right for you and your organisation.
As part of assisting your Agile transformation, we’ll usually address the topics below (plus others from our training courses). Our modular training structure means we’ll create the perfect approach for your needs, whether it’s a half-day targeted workshop or a programme of training, workshops and coaching building skills and behaviour change over several months.
We run most of our training and coaching with companies based in London, UK.
Agility at the business level
- The qualities of an Agile organisation
- Agile business value
- Agile mindset
- Value, flow and waste
- Innovation and experimentation
- Craftsmanship and professional excellence
Your organisation: Your vision, Your Agile
- Getting the best from the Lean/Agile landscape: Lean, SAFe, DAD, LeSS, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean Startup and more…
- Using organisational metaphors to map the change
- Agile adoption patterns
- Planning an Agile transformation strategy
- The Agile leadership team
- Creating engagement at all levels of the organisation
- Leveraging your existing strengths
- Integration across silos (PMO, finance, audit, security, production management)
- Expecting the unexpected
- Levels of business value
- Effectiveness of how we work
- Cost of delay
- Metrics, goals and value
- Agile projects, programmes and portfolios
The challenge of culture change
- Models of change
- Communities of practice
- Creating change bottom-up
Risks and pitfalls
- Managing risks and uncertainty
- Common pitfalls of Agile transformations