Agile Leadership is Hard
In the new world of the digital economy, disruptive start-ups and business agility, leaders are under constant pressure to adopt new ways of working and thinking. Empowering staff and being a servant-leader while being an authentic, vulnerable leader is the ask, but how do you rise to the challenge?
What Can Leadership Coaching Give a Leader?
Whether it’s coaching for an individual or a development programme for an organisation, we have the tools and people to help.
We focus on results, are practical and are guided by our hearts to bring out the best in people.
We uniquely blend leadership coaching with agile delivery techniques to help leaders tackle difficult challenges and achieve deep personal change.
Clarify goals, develop awareness and address personal concerns in a safe, confidential environment.
Create buy-in, motivation and improve collaboration using logic and emotional intelligence.
Improve relationships, teamwork and reduce conflict. Flex your style using language and behaviour patterns.
Align every employee’s actions to a clear vision, direction, values and an agile strategy.
Improve results through clearer goals, better prioritisation and focus and rapid agile delivery.
Know when to support staff closely and how to set them free, yet still keep oversight.
Benefits of Leadership Coaching
Association for Coaching
Research and client feedback consistently demonstrate … major cultural improvements with improvement in talent retention, enhanced people engagement (relationships), high performing teams (team working) and job satisfaction
International Coach Federation
- 80% of people who receive coaching report increased self-confidence
- over 70% benefit from improved work performance, relationships, and more effective communication skills
- 86% of companies report that they recouped their investment on coaching and more
Why Choose Us?
We uniquely blend coaching approaches including Clean Language and LAB profiling with agile techniques for a high-performing business such as Scrum and Kanban.
We scale from one-off or light-touch, cost-effective sessions for key leaders to longer journeys of development with departments or organisations.
For larger engagements, we ensure
- Alignment to business objectives
- Operational & development metrics & reporting
- Standardized, structured coaching process
- Mentoring on effective strategy and governance for organisational change
We provide experienced, industry-leading coaches from the executive coaching and agile coaching communities. We’ll select the expertise that’s right for you.
- Work together to have a consistent approach to your coaching
- Have decades of experience working and coaching in corporate environments, across different functions and levels
- Are thought-leaders in the coaching world
- Train other coaches
- Are members of the Association for Coaching, and operate under its code of ethics
- Undertake continual professional development
- Attend coaching supervision
Our Head Executive Coaches
Dr Paul Field
Head Executive Coach
- 20 years experience running Agile teams and transformations
- Qualified as a coach, trainer and assessor in Clean Language Coaching
- 15 years experience in investment banks (Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, UBS, Lloyds)
- Speaker at both Agile and Coaching conferences
Head Executive Coach
- 20 years experience as a coach, psychotherapist and NLP Trainer
- Coaches in financial services and pharmaceutical industries
- Consultant to market research projects
- Delivers extensive coach training, including “Professional Clean Coach”
- Co-author of the best-selling coaching book Clean Language:Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds